Welcome to the Affiliate Membership Program at Crystal Tips (“we,” “our,” or “us”). This policy outlines the terms and conditions governing your participation in our affiliate program.
3. Click Policy
To be eligible for commission, the following click policy applies:
- The referral link must be clicked on by the user before making a purchase.
- The referral link must not be misleading or presented in a deceptive manner.
- Referrals must originate from legitimate sources and not involve click fraud or other unethical practices.
- Your referral should buy the products withing 10 days of clicking on your affiliate link.
4. Payments Policy
Commissions are calculated based on the final purchase amount after any applicable discounts, taxes, and shipping charges. Payments are subject to the following terms:
- Commissions are paid on approved sales only.
- Payments will be made by the first of every month.
- Commission payments may be subject to a minimum threshold of R100.
- Payment processing fees, if any, are the responsibility of the affiliate.
5. No Commission on Returns Policy
Commissions are not eligible on products that are returned or refunded by customers. If a customer requests a refund for a product, the corresponding commission will be deducted from the affiliate’s account.
6. Termination of Membership
We reserve the right to terminate an affiliate’s membership in the program for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of our terms and conditions.
- Engaging in fraudulent or unethical practices.
- Misrepresentation of our products or services.
- Any activity that harms our brand reputation.
7. Changes to the Affiliate Membership Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Affiliate Membership Policy at any time. The date at the top of the policy indicates when it was last revised. We encourage you to review the policy periodically.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to our affiliate program or this policy, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].